Our family photography outdoor lifestyle session start at $650
(Digital images package)
How it works
- If you’re happy with our family photography style send us a message via the contact form below.
- On the day we meet at the agreed location and have a little chat to prepare you for the shoot. We’ll give you a few posing tips, explain the process, and help you relax in front of the camera. After that, we’ll have a lot of fun capturing your family’s pictures.
- About a week after the shoot we will have your images processed. The final agreed price will have to be settled before we make the pictures available to download.
- Images delivered to you will be in high resolution, printable to at least A4 size.
- If you want us to enlarge, print, and frame some of your pictures, or to design a family album, please let us know as soon as you can.
We hope that you like our style of family photography and that we can work together soon.
GET IN TOUCH FOR DETAILS AND AVAILABILITY
Frequently Asked Questions
Who we are
CandidTown Photography is a portrait photography studio based in Sydney. We are professional photographers and our strength lies in portrait photography, natural light family photography, and children photography.
We are located in the Inner West of Sydney but we capture our family portraits all around Sydney, the Blue Mountains, and Central Coast. We have also traveled to more remote regions of NSW to photograph families.
If you want to capture beautiful family images, please get in touch and book a family photography Sydney session with us today.
Our images will be a combination of the classical and the modern. We love the lifestyle, candid images. These photographs honestly capture and document your family’s true character. On the other hand, we are aware that most pictures that get printed and hung on the walls are still the classical portraits where everyone looks happily into the camera.
Why not get both? We are classically trained portrait photographers, but we also worked as photo-journalists. The number is usually half and half, but you can decide how many of each style you prefer.
We’ll help you with styling and posing to get these classical portraits, but we’ll also keep an eye open for those candid and lifestyle images. Finally, after the photo session, we’ll use our retouching skills to bring out the beauty out of every photograph.
After the shoot
This is where real work starts for us. We take hundreds of images during a family photography session. This is due to the fact that children just can’t be posed. Let’s face it, they do what they want and there is little we can do about it. We will direct them into a position and shoot a lot to give us a chance to capture the best pose and expression.
Choosing the best images from the shoot takes much longer than the shoot itself Taking family pictures is fun, editing and retouching them is work, but we think that the final product is worth the wait and the extra effort. Finally, we select only the best images to be further edited and enhanced. The number of images per package we offer is the minimum you’ll get. If we shoot more great images, you’ll get them too.
Your final edited images will be available about a week after your photo session.